1. RCCAC contributes to the development of culture and the arts in Alberta as fundamental to Alberta’s quality of life, supporting Alberta Government’s priorities, “people, prosperity and preservation”, and Alberta Community Development’s core business of “promoting community development”.
2. RCCAC encourages, fosters and develops among its members recognition of the importance of the preservation of the Romanian heritage, language, and cultural values in Alberta, strengthening the fabric of the Romanian-ethnic community.
3. RCCAC organizes meetings, activities and lectures on social, education, political, economic and other subjects.
It is within our objective to offer the following entertainment activities:
1. Activities aimed to entertain Romanian-Canadians and guests representing various
multicultural groups living in Calgary and Alberta, in general.
2. Musical and dramatic entertainments.
3. Club discussions on topics of general interest, aimed at encouraging the practice of public speaking among the members of the Association.
4. Library activities.
Support and Recreation
1. RCCAC offers help to new immigrants and seniors.
2. RCCAC organizes recreational, friendly and social activities.
4. RCCAC creates participation opportunities for children and youth, as such experiences impart a sense of accomplishment and begin to develop the problem solving, teamwork, communicative and discipline skills that are essential to success later in life, and may also identify potential careers.
RCCAC creates inter-community activities and events, promoting Romanian cultural and spiritual values among other ethnic community groups and individuals.